Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its A New Year! Hooray!


Welcome to 2009! I resolve to make a least a monthly (and hopefully a weekly) blog post this year. There will be more details coming - however I'd like to hear from you as to subjects you would like to see me address. This blog is obviously meant for my closest family and friends, so most of Grey Bear's reminiscing will be on funny insights into the past family history. So here we go - shoot me a comment back and list your top three subjects you'd like to see me tackle in future postings:

  1. My favorite Uncle (he really was cool)
  2. Cherry Pie Revisited (its time to refresh the memory banks for Chrissy - she never hears enough stories about herself, ahahhah)
  3. My best dog
  4. My favorite grandchild (just joking)
  5. My favorite child (just joking)
  6. The best sport
  7. Best Vacation
  8. Most influential teachers / and what they taught me (all my kids met him - but they won't remember)
  9. Greatest Pain
  10. Top three experiences with my Dad
  11. Top three experiences with my Mom
  12. My favorite Brother (no joking)
  13. My favorite Sister
  14. Shut up Dad and don't say anything
  15. Smallest fish I ever caught - oops, its shown above!
So be prepared for when you turn 55, you begin to look back and recall the major events in your life. You also realize that no one wants to put up with your story telling - but you still want to share. I guess that comes from all those years listening to your kids. You finally reach a stage when you are going to tell you stories, whether anyone wants to listen or not. So let me know what you want to hear or not hear first! Ha, ha, - cause I'm going to say something - it may as well be something you want to hear.

5 comments:

Petie said...

Well I think Cherry Pie Revisited would be awesome. :) Umm, then how about Greatest pain and top three experiences with your dad. Those would be my top choices. :)

Audra said...

I want to hear about
1. top 3 with your dad
2. top 3 with your mom
3. most influential teacher

Althougth favorite kid and grandkid, looks promising, too!

Greybear said...

OH, great! Some consensus on the first few and then some additional musings. Be prepared - this will be fun, but will need the feedback and input from you two and others to make it really fun. Soon.....

Audra said...

Ok, I am waiting...patiently - well, as patient as I can be.

Greybear said...

Ok, okay! Soon....